You like dynamism and are ambitious, you love connecting people and companies? For this young and tasteful hotel chain we are looking for the Sales Manager who knows how to operate independently and is going to storm the market full of energy! In this organization you get a lot of freedom and there are plenty of possibilities. As the Sales Manager for this organization you are driven, you see the opportunities in the market and you have already gained experience and you have (been) responsible for the sales for multiple locations. Do you recognize yourself in this? I'd love to get in touch with you.
Job description Sales Manager Olympic hotel
This young hotel located on a beautiful spot right at the water overlooking the Olympic Stadium has more than 300 rooms, meeting rooms and the tasteful restaurant CinQ. There's not two days the same. You get energy out of this and you stand firmly in your shoes. You show initiative, work independently, resolutely and use your relevant network. You use your creative freedom to match your customers with the Olympic Hotel. You can organize everything, you can find new opportunities, build relationships and make deals. As a Sales Manager, you actively approach different companies to set up collaborations. You go out and visit your (potential) customers. You do this in collaboration with the Revenue Manager. In addition, you are also a good link between the Back Office,front office, GM and owner.
A Day in the Life
You start with some yoga and meditation.
Then some good food.
You hop on your bike, catch some great coffee on your way.
- When you arrive you chat with your colleagues to catchup, get your intel and to focus your mind. You go through the agenda and see if your rooms are ready for the quest
At your Workplace you first catchup with all your numbers.
- You go through your e-mail to see the latest request for events and bookings.
Then you focus and get ready to start your sales.Grap some fruit and Tea.
Then there is Time for some background insights and share experience and knowledge with the Revenue manager and your GM.
Lunchtime, time flies. Enjoy your delicious meal. Then you have a short walk in the area to get some fresh air and enjoy the great surroundings.
Get back in action. Back to hit some sales again
- Then you create new ideas to grow and organize some nice events and arrangements
- Build a plan, harvest information and build a new strategy.
Check for data.
Time to put everything in place for tomorrow to execute your plan!!
Job criteria Sales Manager Olympic Hotel
As an experienced Sales Manager, you recognize and meet the following criteria:
- At least 2 years of relevant sales experience;
- You have experience with sales for (several) hotels;
- A completed hbo education;
- Rateloading, Agency 360 and Cvent are for your known standards;
- Good knowledge in word and writing in Dutch and English;
- You have a driver's license;
- You are independent and can deal with freedom.
The salary offered is based on knowledge and experience with a max. € 3.000,- gross per month based on 40 hours excluding holiday pay and a bonus scheme. In addition, you will have access to a laptop and phone. But it doesn't stop there! The following also applies:
- A tailor-made personal development plan including training;
- Nice discounts within the company;
- Collective care and non-life insurance;
- Good growth opportunities;