The primary responsibility of the Manager Sales is to grow the European business of Evolve IP, by attracting new business from new and existing clients. The Manager Sales is responsible for the development and the execution of the annual Sales plan, aimed at achieving the quarterly SOI targets for new monthly subscriptions (MRR) and limit churn from existing clients.
The Manager Sales manages a team of Hunters and Farmers. Hunters / Technical Advisors follow up on new business leads from (tele)marketing, (channel) partners and cross sell opportunities from the base and generate their own leads from their network. The Farmers / Client Success Managers ensure that clients get the most from our services and generate opportunities for up- and cross sell.
- PLACE IN THE ORGANIZATION:
- Reports to the General Manager Europe
- Has a dotted reporting line to the Global Chief Revenue Officer
- Is a member of the EU Management Team
- 3. TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and execute the annual Sales plan, aimed at accelerating growth of the EU business
- Drive deals to closure
- Enable, develop and inspire the sales team
- Establish long-term relationships with clients and partners
- Monthly forecasting and reporting
- Expansion of the partner network
- Meet or exceed set KPI’s for the functional area
- Quarterly and annual performance reviews for teammates
- Recruitment of new hires with an eye for talent
- Analytical- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional client situations; Responds promptly to client needs Solicits client feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification when needed; Responds well to questions; Participates in
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Managing People- Includes Teammates in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies client feedback; Improves processes, products and services; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Judgement- Displays willingness to make decision; Exhibits sound and accurate judgement; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision making process; Makes timely decisions; Able to work independently.
- Strategic Thinking- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understand organizations' strengths and weaknesses; Analyzes market trends and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Planning/ Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other Associates and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Quantity- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks in time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Team player- Listens and responds constructively to other team members’ ideas; Offers support for others’ ideas and proposals; Is open with other team members about his/her concerns; Expresses disagreement constructively; Gives honest and constructive feedback to other team members; Works for solutions that all team members can support; Seeks opportunities to work on teams as a means to develop experience, and knowledge; Provides assistance, information, or other support to others, to build or maintain relationships with them.
- KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Energetic, passionate manager, with a can-do mentality. Highly focused and committed to achieve targets
- Bachelor’s degree. Master degree preferred
- 10+ years experience in direct new business technology services sales to organizations of 250 – 3,000 FTE, with proven track-record in exceeding targets
- 3-5 years of experience in managing a high-performance sales team and achieving growth
- Have a large relevant network and actively works to expand this
- General understanding of software, Cloud Services, Unified Communication and Contact Center. IT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SalesForce and/or other CRMs
- Channel knowledge
- Presentation skills, both for small and large groups
- Experience in multi-level selling and closing complex deals
- High EQ level (Emotional Intelligence)
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, both in English and in Dutch (additional languages are a plus)
- Ability to manage difficult situations and work well under pressure
- Driver’s license
- MS Office proficient
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI’S)
- Monthly Recurring Revenue Sales Order Intake (SOI)
- Churn from existing clients
- Number of new Partners
- Evolve IQ: Passed for all assignments (Cornerstone/Pluralsight/Third Party) before due date
- Evolve IQ: Knowledge transfer via creating training material Grovo/workshops/ MOP's/etc.) before due date
- INDICATION OF SALARY:
- Between 7,000 and 8,000 euro gross salary per month + company car
- Commission plan based on 20% of MRR SOI
Laat je gegevens bij ons achter, onze werkwijze is als volgt:
- Binnen 24 uur een reactie
- Telefonische kennismaking
- Kennismaking face-to-face
Contact ons via:
Gerard Kock 0630017076 firstname.lastname@example.org
Toby Hassefras 0634242514 email@example.com
Stephan Bosman 0629470997 firstname.lastname@example.org