Are you creative and want to be challenged and act as a ‘thought’ leader? In this role you can solve customer problems by using our best practices and principles every day! Do you get energy from developing and coaching others, as constantly developing yourself? And do you have broad experience in configuring and developing core and custom applications within the ServiceNow platform? Then the role of Senior ServiceNow Application Developer is the role for you!
As a Senior ServiceNow Application Developer, you will join a team of enthusiastic, eager-to-learn Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) specialists. You will get to work in high-impact and challenging projects at large national and international organizations in the financial, energy, telecom, and high technology industries. You will be based in our Utrecht office or at the customer premises. At Plat4mation you will be constantly challenged to think about innovating and improving our way of working, setting up best practices, and being a ‘thought leader’ in the company.
Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. They always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why Plat4mation hosts several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out their Instagram page!).
Your development is the number one priority. This means you get room to grow. Plat4mation strongly believes that personal development and ambitions are key to the company’s success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That’s why Plat4mation coaches you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.
What will you do?
You implement platform applications and features that transform and optimize the way customers’ business operate. Through innovation and the efforts of our multidisciplinary team, you contribute to changing people’s daily work life. You, therefore, are working hand in hand with platform consultants, developers, and solution architects. Join us and share your knowledge and experience to help further realize true flow experiences!
Scope of work:
- Develop and implement new ServiceNow applications and integrations from inception to completion, tailored to the customer requirements.
- Develop workflows and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications and automate and improve processes.
- Understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation, and delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers.
- Design quality features and think about how the applications and solutions will evolve in the future.
- Solving complex problems in a highly dynamic and agile environment.
- Having a strong focus on code quality and reusability.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of development experience with creating complex customer-facing web applications.
- Being able to transform customer requirements into a high-level (architectural) solution or supporting model.
- Good understanding of service-oriented architecture, software application architecture and the ability to consult with customers about these topics.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with app development.
- Knowledge of web-based protocols and standards (Web services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML).
- In-depth knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations.
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile way of working and developments. Being able to lead small project teams is a plus.
- Result-oriented and good communication skills.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days based on a full-time contract)
- Modern laptop, internet, transportation, and phone allowance
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
Send us a message on LinkedIn/Email or call us in order to schedule an informal chat.
Gerard Kock 0630017076 firstname.lastname@example.org
Toby Hassefras 0634242514 email@example.com
Stephan Bosman 0629470997 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lorenzo Sandvliet 0615082440 Lorenzo@magnify-people.nl