Are you a highly motivated individual with proven sales skills? Are you able to link software sales towards software implementations and customer value realization? And can you organize and communicate easily as a trusted advisor? Then we are looking for you!
Plat4mation is looking for a Commercial Account Lead to join the sales team in Belgium. Plat4mation is an innovative ServiceNow partner, who is helping organizations succeed by doing more with less thanks to the technology of the future. We can do this thanks to our belief in the ServiceNow platform. ServiceNow is one of the fastest growing cloud software companies in the world. Scope of work:
• As a Commercial Account Lead you actively contribute to the realization of the company’s goals.
• Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers.
• Understand existing and future IT-roadmaps within organizations and the marketplace.
• You attract and win new customers and build a trustful relationship to customers.
• You manage the growth of existing customers in close relationship with the Service Delivery Managers and create business plans with customers.
• You are maintaining the forecast and the sales pipeline in our CRM system and managing the opportunities till deal closure.
• As a Commercial Account Lead, you build a positive relationship to our partner ServiceNow and work closely together with their sales representatives.
• You are able to lead a bid team to answer RfP’s and manage the whole process.
• You are a team player and able to cooperate with various internal business units.
• Fluent in English; Fluent in Dutch and/ or French is a big plus.
• Minimum 4 years sales experience of complex project solution-selling within Enterprise Software. Background in ITSM, ITOM, PPM, Security or HR tools will be of particular interest;
• Proven track record of new business sales success, including presentation and negotiation skills.
• Lead and provide hands-on support during proposal and offering development;
• As Trusted Advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction;
• Actively contribute to the company’s solution portfolio, by providing knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects;
• Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels;
• Consulting background is a plus;
• Good understanding of SaaS enterprise solutions;
• Ability to examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sale in a logical fashion, emphasizing the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit.
• Existing good network across domain on C-Level.
What’s in it for you
• Competitive salary
• Bonus based on company and personal performance
• Pension scheme
• Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
• Modern laptop
• Internet, transportation and phone allowance
• Mobility budget or Lease-car
• A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
• Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
Our culture Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. We always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram page!).
Laat je gegevens bij ons achter, onze werkwijze is als volgt:
- Binnen 24 uur een reactie
- Telefonische kennismaking
- Kennismaking face-to-face
- Contract en borrel!
Contact ons via:
Gerard Kock 0630017076 email@example.com
Toby Hassefras 0634242514 firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephan Bosman 0629470997 email@example.com