We are expanding our dynamic team and looking for an experienced Delivery Manager Manufacturing to lead our clients and expand our business. Are you highly motivated and do you want to pitch and grow digital solutions to our clients in the manufacturing market? Do you want to have an impact on challenging projects at large (inter)national manufacturing organizations? If you want to contribute to conquering the market with our innovative 4Industry solution by combining your creativity, communication and consulting skills, then this is the job for you!
With manufacturing being selected as an important vertical by ServiceNow and a Digital Shop floor Platform product (4Industry) to conquer the market with, we are looking to expand our digital manufacturing team with a Delivery Manager Manufacturing. You will be working on 4Industry implementations, a product which has been developed in-house. This is where you actively contribute to the delivery of the 4Industry solution, enabling the client’s manufacturing operations to become better, faster and cheaper. You will be based in our office in Utrecht, the Netherlands, or at the customer premises. Travel abroad is likely.
In this role you will use your capabilities and skills to streamline processes and planning. You will use your consulting skills to advice our clients on processes and solutions, mostly workshop driven. Additionally you will contribute to delivery services related to the Digital Shop floor Platform. After all, all of our consultants do project-based work, where the emphasis is on delivering value to our customers. With your interest in IT and commercial-oriented focus, you connect both worlds.
To do your job properly, we offer you ongoing training courses and coaching to ensure you have the adequate skills in the area of Platform-as-a-Service. The experience of our colleagues and partners will also be of great help in gaining more knowledge. In addition, you get the opportunity to directly contribute to the success of the company.
Scope of work:
- Act as a Operational Team leader by liaising with Account Managers, Sales and Project Managers and advise on resource availability and the planning of resources.
- Select the best performing teams for projects, prepare project budgets, keep resource forecasts up-to-date
- Provide, revisit and update full (non-technical) Project Management planning and reporting for strategic engagement. Escalating matters to the client Account Managers when necessary.
- Process all resource allocation requests in line with internal SLAs, ensuring the correct resource level is assigned.
- Ensure and promote compliance with all security, health and safety, quality, and Human Resource policies of Plat4mation.
- Work on administrative project tasks (ServiceNow workflows) and prepare SOWs (Statement of Work) and contracts.
- Issue weekly reports to the Sales teams, as detailed in the Project Delivery Process.
- Continually work towards meeting and exceeding the Company Utilization Target on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Implement improvement plans with PMO on the efficiency, effectiveness and accuracy within the entire service delivery function.
- Proactively monitor the progress and report on milestones and budget to the customer and/or manager at Plat4mation.
- Master is preferred in IT Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or alike.
- Fluent in English; Fluent in Dutch is a big plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a (niche) consultancy organization in a Manufacturing or Supply Chain Management practice, focusing in digital transformation or in a Manufacturing organization.
- Proven Team Leadership experience, with a focus on problem-solving and operations.
- Quality Assurance skills is a must. High level of numeracy skills is appreciated.
- Commercial mindset with IT industry knowledge.
- Relevant experience with Manufacturing IT systems such as (MES, PLM, PM, LIMS, SCADA)
- Experience with OT environments and Cloud technologies is a pre
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with manufacturing excellence systems like, 5S, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, TPM
- Proven interpersonal and consulting skills (facilitate workshops, giving presentations, developing value proposition material, build project deliverables and documentation)
- Experience with IT Solutions-platforms. ServiceNow or comparable platforms is a plus.
- Intermediate level of MS Office and eager to learn new digital tools and technologies related to manufacturing.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
- Modern laptop
- Internet, transportation and phone allowance
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
- A challenging position with lots of room to grow
Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. We always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram page!).
Your development is our number one priority. This means you get room to grow. We strongly believe that personal development and ambitions are key to our company’s success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That’s why we coach you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.