Are you experienced in supporting clients to define their strategies, operating models and transformation roadmaps? Can you shape strategic assignments and direct a team of Management Consultants to deliver outcomes under high pressure? Then we are the right place for you!
We are looking for a (IT) Strategy and Transformation leader to help grow our advisory business.
What will you do?
Based in our office in Utrecht, you will work in a team to support customers with their high-level decision making. You will be part of our senior management team and you will grow your own team of management consultants. With your vision, you will lead our strategic management consulting business and deliver the highest value to our customers.
On a day to day bases you will be working in a team on the following items:
• Business Development for strategic assignments and large transformations;
• Build our strategic IT & transformation department, assets and delivery capability
• Build your team of Management consultants for the (IT) strategy & transformation department
• Execute and oversee delivery of:
- Business Value cases;
- Business and IT roadmaps;
- Maturity Assessments;
- Organizational business designs;
- IT and business operating models;
• Support our Organizational Change Management practice by managing delivery of:
- Organizational Readiness Assessments;
- Organizational communication plans;
- Stakeholder engagement plans;
- High level training plans.
• 10-15 years of experience in a technology & IT strategy related role in a big consultancy organization.
• Entrepreneurial mindset & well-known in the CIO-network.
• Expertise in digital strategy & transformation.
• Experience with sales, delivery & winning tenders of large IT-transformation projects.
• Project experience and a deep understanding of the interface between business and IT.
• Extensive experience with large companies in the Financial Services, High Tech, Engineering, Media, Telecommunications, FMCG and Public Sector.
• Knowledge about ITSM, ITOM, Agile & DevOps.
• Combination of strategic and analytical insights with a passion for technology.
• Proficient skills in PowerPoint.
• Fluency in English and Dutch.
What’s in it for you
• Competitive salary
• Bonus based on company performance
• Pension scheme
• Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
• Chance to build up our IT strategy & transformation department
• Modern laptop
• Internet, transportation and phone allowance
• Mobility budget or Lease-car
• A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
• Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. We always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram page!).
Your development is our number one priority. This means you get room to grow. We strongly believe that personal development and ambitions are key to our company’s success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That’s why we coach you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.
Based in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, USA and India, we are an Elite ServiceNow Partner dedicated to delivering world-class products and services for the ServiceNow platform. We are driven to realize maximum value in the IT, employee, and customer workflow experiences for each one of our customers. We do this by providing a flawless customer experience utilizing our extensive expertise.
Since our inception in 2013, we have grown to more than 200 employees globally, and we are still growing strong! With a team of specialized consultants, we aim for the highest possible results while creating jaw dropping experiences for our customers.
Solliciteren via Magnify People is heel eenvoudig.
Laat je gegevens bij ons achter, onze werkwijze is als volgt:
- Binnen 24 uur een reactie
- Telefonische kennismaking
- Kennismaking face-to-face
- Meedraaien dagdeel
- Contract en borrel!Contact ons via:
Toby -> firstname.lastname@example.org 06-34242514
Stephan-> email@example.com 06-29470997