GEA is een van de grootste leveranciers voor de voedselverwerkende industrie en een breed scala van andere verwerkende industrieën. Ongeveer 18.000 werknemers in meer dan 50 landen leveren een belangrijke bijdrage aan GEA’s succes – sluit u bij hen aan! Wij bieden interessante, uitdagende taken, een positieve werkomgeving in internationale teams en gelegenheid voor persoonlijke ontwikkeling en groei in een wereldbedrijf.
Uw verantwoordelijkheden en taken:
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA's success - come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
In IT Service Delivery - we are dedicated to securing the best process support for an international business in rapid growth. The vacancy is in the team, Finance & Controlling, where we are working with various group projects as well as day-to-day support to our global GEA customers.
You are passionate about business support, both in terms of day-to-day support and project work, and like to contribute to business optimization. You are motivated by responsibility, variety in tasks and having a high degree of exposure to the business. Your communicative skills and ability to motivate and involve the right people at the right point in time are key to success in the role.
You will become part of a large international business which needs to see the objectives of the projects translated into tangible results. Hence it is pivotal that you have strong communicative skills and understand how to navigate in a complex organization.
What will you be working with?
- Various day-to-day support to existing AX customers in terms of incident- and change request handling
- Implement Finance business process optimization
- Participate in ERP projects throughout the full project life cycle
- Assist Project Managers to deliver other Finance projects
- Training of key users
- AX reporting. Contribute to the follow-up and implementation of the GEA Group Reporting requirements in our ERP template
- You have had an ERP Finance consultant role (+5 years) in ERP implementation- or roll-out projects, implementing MS Dynamics AX Financials and optionally SAP Financials.
- Extended knowledge of Dynamics AX 2012, especially of the GL, AP & AR module.
- Good knowledge of Dynamics AX 2012 Project Management and Accounting module, especially working with Fixed Price POC projects
- Good understanding of the other ERP Business Functions and its integration with the GL.
- Drive to proactively seek solutions when faced with challenges
- Result driven – focused on targets and project plans
- Strong communicative skills - in English and preferably also in Dutch
- Education to degree (candidate/ Master’s degree or BA plus qualifying working experience) or practical experience from Finance department
- Strong interpersonal skills, also in an intercultural environment
- Ability to conduct workshops and training
- Knowledge of project driven engineering business would be an advance