Are you a highly motivated individual that likes to propose and pitch solutions to customers? Are you able to maximize the customer value realization during Platform as a Service(PaaS) implementations? And can you organize and communicate easily as a trusted advisor? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
Plat4mation is looking for a GRC consultant to join the team of PaaS-specialists in Utrecht. Plat4mation is an innovative ServiceNow partner, who is helping organizations succeed by doing more with less thanks to the technology of the future. We can do this thanks to our belief in the ServiceNow platform. ServiceNow is one of the fastest growing cloud software companies in the world.
Scope of work:
• As a GRC Consultant you actively contribute to the realization of the customer organization’s goals, by optimizing and streamlining the GRC organization of our customers with e.g. ServiceNow Integrated Risk Management or Security Operations.
• You will be the primary point of contact for the customer and primarily the GRC organization (i.e. risk and compliance departments) at the customer.
• You are responsible for capturing the customer needs and translating these into functional requirements and then convert these in user stories that can be implemented in ServiceNow by you or by our team of technical consultants.
• You will be guiding workshops in explaining the functional GRC solution in ServiceNow to the customer. For this you first analyze the GRC organization at the customer and understand the key pain points and areas of improvement.
• You will be giving presentations and demonstrations of ServiceNow and discuss and analyze GAPS between ServiceNow and the customer processes.
• Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers.
• Clearly document outcomes of meetings and manage follow-ups.
• You monitor the progress and report on milestones and budget to the customer and/or the manager at Plat4mation pro-actively.
• Fluent in English; Fluent in Dutch a big plus.
• Experience with giving presentations and pitching solutions to the customer.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the domain or one of the subdomains of GRC (e.g. IT auditing, IT assurance, IT risk advisory, Privacy, GDPR, Cyber security, IT security)
• As Trusted Advisor you create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Actively contribute to the company’s solution portfolio, by providing knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
• Good understanding of PaaS enterprise solutions. Experience with ServiceNow is of course a very big plus!
• Ability to examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles in a logical fashion, emphasizing the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit.
What’s in it for you
• Competitive salary
• Bonus based on company performance
• Pension scheme
• Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
• Modern laptop
• Internet, transportation and phone allowance
• A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
• Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
• A challenging position with lots of room to grow
Laat je gegevens bij ons achter, onze werkwijze is als volgt:
- Binnen 24 uur een reactie
- Telefonische kennismaking
- Kennismaking face-to-face
- Contract en borrel!
Contact ons via:
Gerard Kock 0630017076 email@example.com
Toby Hassefras 0634242514 firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephan Bosman 0629470997 email@example.com