Does this sound like you: “I enjoy creating overview and structure everything I do. I am actually quite known for this”. Well, then you tick one of the primary boxes for the role of IT Business Analyst! So, are you ready to share your knowledge and skills with customers, based on (ServiceNow) technology? Want to help them be the best by improving their services? Join us and create value by mapping IT and aligning it with business strategy!
What will you do?
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst (Common Service Data Model consultant) who can help our customers align their business and IT by implementing CSDM and the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) module of ServiceNow. This enables them to steer investments, improve their services, utilize assets better and measure and control their business.
In short you:
- Host workshops
- Analyze customer IT environment and services
- Perform interviews with stakeholders
- Set up data models (using ServiceNow CSDM)
- Set up processes to keep data up to date
- Train users
- Link technology to business
- Be the CSDM specialist and go-to-person
- Sell the value of data
- Help customers to make better use of the available data
- Fluent in English; Fluent in Dutch a big plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in IT and/or Business.
- Experience with process/data mapping.
- A good understanding of business process mapping tools (Visio, Archimate, CMDB, ITSM).
- To be a Trusted Advisor who creates and maintains effective customer relationships with all stakeholders and adjust your communication accordingly.
- Ability to make a fast analysis of different solutions which you relate to the customer, whereby you examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles in a logical fashion, emphasizing the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit.
- You are able to actively contribute to the company’s solution portfolio, by providing knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- 13th month
- Bonus based on company performance
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
- Modern laptop
- Internet, transportation and phone allowance
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. We always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram page!).
Your development is our number one priority. This means you get room to grow. We strongly believe that personal development and ambitions are key to our company’s success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That’s why we coach you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.