VLOG is AbbVie’s international Supply Chain Control Tower; the logistics and financial hub for many affiliates located outside the US. In VLOG the affiliate forecasts are translated into the Supply Chain Planning, execution and shipping to ensure that there is an uninterrupted supply of our products to the patients by being a professional partner to our stakeholders. The Quality Assurance team ensures that the products are stored and distributed under right (temperature) conditions, in line with Good Distribution Practice guidelines. Distribution & Logistics makes sure that the right product arrives at the right place. The Global Trade Compliance team is responsible for all communication and documentation to customs. Finance is responsible for the translation of the supply (volume) plans to financial plans, managing the financial flows, hedging, etc. etc.
In this high performing organization the IT Coordinator has to ensure all 160 colleagues who are located in 2 locations in the Netherlands (Zwolle & Hoofddorp at a 125 km distance) can work efficient and effectively through the support of IT hard- and software. In scope are the office hard- en software, the local network, printers, local business applications and communication- and collaboration hard- en software (audio/video/telephony). The IT Coordinator manages the external engineers who are responsible for the on-site support on both hard- and software.
- Act as a point of contact for all resources on-site for IT issues and questions about IT hard- and software, (mobile) telephony, audio and video tooling and printers.
- Coordinate IT shared services needs for the site.
- Proactively monitor and manage performance of the IT shared service providers with the internal suppliers in the global and regional Headquarters.
- Liaise with selected vendors (e.g., Unisys, HP) for the delivery of IT infrastructure and Operations services to VLOG
- Provide support with regard to the IT related topics in the VLOG Business Continuity Plan
- Educate the colleagues on site on IT (related) topics both during the onboarding of new employees and in general training sessions on new and existing devices and software solutions.
- Lead small local BTS projects; planning & control and regular project update reporting
- System administration for local software (currently: ZyLAB document management software and Stratech Customs connection).
- BTS performance/KPI reporting and follow up especially on the performance of the Helpdesk on the handling of issues and progress of projects.
- Asset management on all IT hardware including (mobile) telephones, audio/video equipment and printers.
- Forecast and manage spare IT equipment and peripherals
- Selection of vendors and buying of IT hardware including (mobile) telephones, audio/video equipment and printers based on the central guidelines and the local needs while ensuring to advise local management on innovations that can make the VLOG processes more efficient and effective.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Educated to Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Builds strong relationships with peers and colleagues in VLOG, BTS HQ and Regional BTS
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Broad interest, understanding and experience with office hard- and software including the Microsoft Office suite, Cisco and similar collaboration tools, Avaya phone systems and Apple hard- and software
- Experienced in providing and managing user support
- Experienced in Project Management of small – medium size projects
- Experienced in writing, for end-users easy to understand. Knowledge Articles and User Training Material (in English)
- Experienced in providing end-user training (in English)
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and supports the process from innovation ideas to reality
- Excellent communication, flexible and service minded
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo
- interim fee per hour