App4mation is building the first ever Full Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) based solution, called
‘4Industry’, and we’re looking for a Pre Sales Executive (Continuous Improvement expert) to sell and lead
change by implementing our4Industry solution at our Global customers. We are on an exciting mission were
we really want to change the Way Manufacturing companies are working. We want to build ‘the best
Continues Improvement Tool existing, on the Best existing Global Platform called ServiceNow.
We have ambitious and inspirational goals, which will be setting us apart from many typical Software vendors
by just being who we are. To us this means doing the right thing by our people, work with great people and
In this role, you’ll have the fantastic opportunity of creating, executing and selling our TPM / continuous
improvement solution. For that reason, it would be great if you have prior experience in in a manufacturing
environment with excellent stakeholder management, as there will be a lot of people to influence. It will also
be very new to everyone, so we’re looking for someone with passion and creative thinking to engage everyone
within new leads. The journey we are on will give you the possibility to work world largest manufacturers while
working with the best platform in the world.
As we’re in the start up phase, there is lots to learn and challenges along the way to keep things interesting but
without forgetting to have fun too.
What are you going to do?
As a Presales Executive you assist the sales team in the qualification of customer needs and performing predemo analysis. You will respond to proposal documents and deliver Proof of Concept engagements with
Scope of work
• Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers.
• Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations,
demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing technical consultation
• Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
• Generate product demo scripts and scenarios and maintain demonstration environment(s).
• Stay up-to-date on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POV's and BVA's.
• Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key
regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs and security.
• In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate
commitments and expectations in preparation for deployment.
How would our ideal candidate look like?
• Experience of working with or within Manufacturing companies
• Experience with TPM / Continues Improvement programs and or knowledge of Lean Principles
• 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in IT and or Manufacturing environments
• Knowledge of working with or selling IT Solutions -platforms
• Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions to tackle customer problems, and uncover
business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them.
• Innovative, curious and solution oriented.
• Ability to lead demo’s and give excellent PowerPoint presentations.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent in Dutch and business English languages.
• Open and flexible to travel.
Where do you end up?
App4mation creates intelligent solutions for the office and industrial workspace. Our mission is to create
technical innovations to achieve “Excellence” in the physical workspace. We do this in the form of applications
to help the employees of our clients in the most user-friendly way as possible and to stimulate adoption.
We support companies around the world to address these challenges in the best way possible. We improve
the processes, enable companies to innovate and use the newest technologies to improve the working life of
The power of technology and the relief it can bring is what we believe! We transform companies in a more
intelligent workplace with the proven track record of ServiceNow. With ServiceNow we can use existing (IoT)
data and translate this into intelligence that drive automated and manual workflows.
To achieve Excellence at our clients, we ensure our ‘app4mers’ are happy and fully energized. You will be
getting the right challenges and support, in order to grow your knowledge and competences. We are a sister
company of Plat4mation, an elite ServiceNow partner.
App4mation has a working environment that evolves around having fun. We believe work needs to be fun. Joy
is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That's why we host several Fun4U
activities each year, like a hackathon, office massages, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions.
App4mation is an equal opportunity employer
App4mation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
What do we have to offer?
Your development is our number one priority. This means you get the change to develop yourself. We strongly
believe that personal development and ambitions are the key to App4mation's success. Because when you
keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That's why we coach you on the job, but also help you to
explore and develop your interpersonal skills.
We offer you the following:
• Competitive salary.
• Lease car or mobility budget.
• Bonus based on individual- and company performance.
• 25 vacation days (based on 40 hours a week).
• Modern laptop.
• Internet and phone allowance.
• NS-business card.
• A modern and flexible workplace at an energetic and innovative company in Utrecht. • The ability to follow
courses to improve yourself.
• Ambitious and kind colleagues.
• Fun activities like a yearly hackathon, BBQ’s, Champagne Fridays, pizza sessions and much more.