Do you get overenthusiastic about minimizing delivery risk for projects by bringing in the structure, overview and streamlining activities? Are you hands-on and service oriented? Then this role of Project Management Officer could be the perfect role for you!
What will you do?
Providing world-class ServiceNow professional services to our clients is one of our main pillars within the company. To keep an overview and streamline these activities, we have a Project Management Office (PMO) team. As a Project Management Officer you play a key-role in planning, implementing and optimizing project- and control functions. You are responsible for the monitoring, coherence, documentation and reporting of projects in order to support us with the project implementation. As a Project Management Officer, you enable timely delivery and targeted budgeting, which ultimately results in minimizing delivery risk for the projects.
Your scope of work:
- Maintaining the Project Office
- Maintaining a Project and Contract administration
- Overall responsibility for the Time to Invoice process
- Communications with Project Managers, Consultants and other Stakeholders
- Supporting project managers
- Supporting risk and issue management, scope and change management, resource management and quality management
- Support seeking and staffing in scheduling of consultants
- Registration and preparation of action lists, issue logs, requests for changes and risk analyzes (Contract Management)
- Checking and preparing data for invoicing, overtime and projects (Reporting)
- Evaluation of customer feedback (Knowledge management)
- Create, maintain and improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Identifying project issues, improving the communication and making proposals for solutions to management and other stakeholders
- Bachelor in Economics, management, finance or any related field
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel)
- Professional Working Proficiency in English; Fluent in Dutch is a big plus
- Good communication skills (Concise, Friendly, Confident)
- Analytically skilled
- Service oriented, Hands-on and Pro-active
- Problem solving mindset
- Keen eye for detail
- Good understanding of the characteristics of a Professional Services Organization
- Project Management related background or certifications like Prince2 or IPMA
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
- Modern laptop
- Internet, transportation and phone allowance
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
- A challenging position with lots of room to grow
Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. We always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram page!).
Your development is our number one priority. This means you get room to grow. We strongly believe that personal development and ambitions are key to our company’s success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That’s why we coach you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.