Are you looking for a challenging job in a fun working environment where you are fully responsible for managing all the phases of complex ServiceNow implementation projects? Then you could be our new Project Manager!
What will you do?
As a Project Manager, your role is to complete all the phases of your ServiceNow implementation project and to look for continuous improvement. You will have final responsibility over projects, vouching for timely and on budget delivery of high- quality projects. In this position, you are fully responsible for the entire lifecycle of one or more implementation projects at a time.
Scope of work:
- Project planning lead
- Manage project expectations from beginning to end
- First customer contact
- Identify up-sell opportunities and engage sales & pre-sales teams;
- Coach and transfer knowledge to project team members and customers
- Responsible for project team members going the extra (s)mile for customers
- Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the implementation cycle.
- Risk, resource and budget management
- Management reporting
- Bachelor or equivalent in experience
- Fluent in German and business English
- 3+ year in leading and managing projects in agile related projects
- Experience with ServiceNow or comparable platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of ITSM according to ITIL certifications
- Scrum Master, PMI or PMP certificate(s)
- Technical sales experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to maintain customer relationships on a high level
- Able to identify opportunities to provide additional value to the customer
- Willing to travel to and work in our offices in the Netherlands or Belgium, ifrequired
What’s in it for you
- Market conform salary
- Vacation allowance
- Pension contribution
- Flexible work environment in modern offices
- Modern laptop
- Internet allowance
• 50% reimbursement of incurred public transportation expenses (per month)
Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. We always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram page!).
Your development is our number one priority. This means you get room to grow. We strongly believe that personal development and ambitions are key to our company’s success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That’s why we coach you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.