Are you looking for a challenging job in a fun working environment where you are fully responsible for managing all the phases of complex ServiceNow implementation projects? Then you could be our
new Project Manager!
What are you going to do?
As a Project Manager, your role is to complete all the phases of your ServiceNow implementation project and to look for continuous improvement. You will have final responsibility over projects, vouching for timely and on budget delivery of high-quality projects. In this position, you are fully responsible for the entire lifecycle of one or more implementation projects at a time.
Scope of work:
- Project status reporting for all stakeholders;
- Single point of contact during a ServiceNow implementation;
- Use your consultancy skills and understanding of technology to explain
how Plat4mation addresses requirements and objectives;
- Identify up-sell opportunities and engage sales & pre-sales teams;
- Identify opportunities to provide maximum added value to the customer;
- Coach and transfer knowledge to colleagues and customers;
- Leading a project team leveraging a proven understanding of project
management methodologies and principles;
- Responsible for project team members going the extra (s)mile for
- Plan and deliver project kick-off meetings;
- Monitor performance of the project team (internal and sub contracted
- Hold regular project calls and meetings with customers;
- Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the implementation
What do you have to offer?
- Bachelor or equivalent in experience;
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands;
- Fluently in English;
- Ability to speak Dutch is a plus;
- Proven project leadership experience with enterprise software
- Managing multiple projects in very large customer accounts;
- Technical or Architecture background is a plus;
- ServiceNow, ITIL or Prince2 certified is a plus;
- Scrum Master, PMI or PMP certificates are a plus;
- Technical sales experience;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong
presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and
- Global roll out experience, working with teams in multiple countries and
resources with a different maturity level.
Our core lies in making sure people can focus on what matters most in their work through digitizing workflows. By adding real value, we deliver new and better experiences in the employee journey, empowering them in making the difference in their work, for people and in society. We are located in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, US and India – focused on delivering implementation, advisory and strategic services through the ServiceNow platform. We have a flat organization structure, where open communication is important. Everyone teams up to deliver the best results, which allows everyone to pitch in.
This position is for our office in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
What do we have to offer?
Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to drive change in combination with having fun. Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a hackathon, office massages, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram!). Your development is our number one priority. This means you get room to grow. We strongly believe that personal development and ambitions are key to our company’s success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That’s why we coach you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.
We offer you the following:
• Market conform salary;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension contribution;
- Flexible work environment in a modern office
- Modern laptop;
- Internet & transportation allowance
- Lease budget or mobility budget