ARE YOU A REVENUE MANAGER, HANDS ON AND ANALYTICALLY SET?
You know the correct data.
You set the right course for you.
You offer the rooms at the right time at the right price.
You are creative, commercial and especially analytical.
Do you see yourself in this description? Then it is quite possible that I am looking for you!
For a hotel chain, I am looking for a hands-on Revenue Manager who, in addition to operating the buttons, also likes to analyze data and set actions off and on based on that. The person we are looking for is someone with 3 to 5 years of work experience as a Revenue Manager in a (large) hotel. Yield and STR staahn central!
Does this not appeal to you, but do you know someone in your area who is looking for this position? Then send my details.
For this position I am looking for someone who can perform the following tasks well:
- Knowledge of and experience with numerical and marketing analyzes and the implementation and evaluation thereof.
- Ensuring the implementation of effective revenue methods for multiple brands with the objective of optimizing revenue.
- Knowledge of the hotel industry is not a must
- Experience with case studies, market studies and mathematical studies.
- Implementing and consulting the strategies of / with the GM on a daily basis.
- All standard duties of a Revenue Manager.
- Respond proactively to changes in the market and changes in the forecast
- Updating the schedule and informing the GMs.
- Advanced user of Excell
- Other program knowledge of PMS, CRS, different distribution channels, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.
If you are more than a standard revenue manager and looking for a challenging job in the Amsterdam region, then I am looking for you!
A Day in the Life
You start with some yoga and meditation.
Then some good food.
You hop on your bike, catch some great coffee on your way.
When you arrive you chat with you colleagues to catchup, get your intel and to focus your mind.
At your Workplace you first catchup with all your numbers.
You analyze, focus and create new ideas to grow and increase the STR.
Grap some fruit and Tea.
Then there is Time for some background insights and share experience and knowledge with your GM.
Lunchtime, time flies. Enjoy your delicious meal. Do you a short walk in the area to get some fresh air and enjoy the great surroundings.
Get back in action.
Build a plan, harvest information and build a new strategy.
Discuss with the marketing team, designer, developer and sales.
Time to execute your plan!!
Analytical, creative and commercially driven
The Revenue Manager must at least meet the following criteria:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in comparable positions within the hotel industry.
- Completed study hotel management or general business school (HBO).
- Revenue Management: Training done.
- Advanced in Excel.
- Languages: a good level in Dutch and English.
- Diagnosis and analytical knowledge and experience.
- Team player.
- Strive for results (success oriented, data finder, initiating / proactive).
The person for this position needs a fair amount of experience, is analytically strong, proactive and knows how to work out the visions and strategies for Yield and Revenue.
You gonna work for;
Olympic Hotel****, Urban Lodge**** & Espresso***
- € 3.500,- and a chance to double it with your bonus.
- 24 days off