What will you do?
As Senior Project Manager, your role is to complete all the phases of your ServiceNow implementation project and to look for continuous improvement. You have final responsibility over projects, vouching for timely and on budget delivery of high-quality projects. In this position, you are fully responsible for the entire lifecycle of one or more implementation projects at a time.
Scope of work:
- Project status reporting for all stakeholders
- Single point of contact during a ServiceNow implementation
- Use your consultancy skills and understanding of technology to explain how Plat4mation addresses requirements and objectives
- Identify up-sell opportunities and engage sales & pre-sales teams
- Identify opportunities to provide maximum added value to the customer
- Coach and transfer knowledge to colleagues and customers
- Leading a project team leveraging a proven understanding of project management methodologies and principles
- Responsible for project team members going the extra (s)mile for customers
- Plan and deliver project kick-off meetings
- Monitor performance of the project team (internal and subcontracted partners)
- Hold regular project calls and meetings with customers
- Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the implementation cycle
- Bachelor or equivalent in experience
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak Dutch is a plus
- Proven project leadership experience with enterprise software implementations
- Managing multiple projects in very large customer accounts
- Technical or Architecture background is a plus
- ServiceNow, ITIL or Prince2 certified is a plus
- Scrum Master, PMI or PMP certificates are a plus
- Technical sales experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Global roll out experience, working with teams in multiple countries and resources with a different maturity level
What’s in it for you
- Modern laptop
- Transportation, internet and phone allowance
- Company car
- Group insurance
- Medical insurance
- Digital meal vouchers
- Home office allowance
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and strategies
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. They always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects them and what drives them to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why Plat4mation host several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out their Instagram page!).
Your development is the number one priority. This means you get room to grow. We strongly believe that personal development and ambitions are key to our company’s success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That’s why they coach you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.
Do you accept the challenge? Do you think you fit the profile for Senior Project Manager and are you enthusiastic? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or send me a message through LinkedIn.