Are you looking for a challenging job in a fun working environment where you are fully responsible for managing all the phases of complex ServiceNow implementation projects? Then you could be our new Senior Project Manager!
What are you going to do?
As a Senior Project Manager, your role is to complete all the phases of your
ServiceNow implementation project and to look for continuous improvement. You will have final responsibility over projects, vouching for timely and on budget delivery of high-quality projects. In this position, you are fully responsible for the entire lifecycle of one or more implementation projects at a time.
Scope of work:
- Project planning lead
- Manage project expectations from beginning to end
- First customer contact
- Identify opportunities to provide maximum added value to the customer
- Coach and transfer knowledge to project team members and customers
- Responsible for project team members going the extra (s)mile for customers
- Risk, resource and budget management
- Management reporting
What do you have to offer?
- Willing to travel to and work in our offices in the Netherlands or Belgium, if required
- Bachelor or equivalent in experience
- Fluent in German and business English
- 5+ years’ experience in leading and managing projects in ServiceNow or comparable platforms
- ServiceNow certified
- Knowledge of ITSM according to ITIL certifications
- Scrum Master, PMI or PMP certificate(s)
- In-depth understanding of ServiceNow implementation projects Technical sales experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to maintain customer relationships on a high level
- Able to identify opportunities to provide additional value to the customer
Where do you end up?
Our core lies in making sure people can focus on what matters most in their work through digitizing workflows. By adding real value, we deliver new and better experiences in the employee journey, empowering them in making the difference in their work, for people and in society. We are located in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, US and India – focused on delivering implementation, advisory and strategic services through the ServiceNow platform. We have a flat organization structure, where open communication is important. Everyone teams up to deliver the best results, which allows everyone to pitch in.
This position is for our office in Frankfurt, Germany.
What do we have to offer?
Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to drive change in combination with having fun. Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a hackathon, office massages, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram!). Your development is our number one priority. This means you get room to grow. We strongly believe that personal development and ambitions are key to our company’s success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That’s why we coach you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.
We offer you the following:
- Market conform salary
- Vacation allowance
- Pension contribution
- Flexible work environment in modern offices
- Modern laptop
- Internet allowance
- 50% reimbursement of incurred public transportation expenses (per month)