Are you a subject matter expert in the field of ServiceNow? Do you have broad experience in giving advice, talking with customers and making sure your team does the right things within the context of ServiceNow? Do you thrive in linking business requirements to an awesome solution and implementation? Then you could be our Senior ServiceNow Architect.
What will you do?
Our Senior ServiceNow Architects play a key role in achieving success for our business and customers. In this position, you will help customers with designing the best flow experiences on the ServiceNow platform. You create, safeguard and propagate new solutions and best practices. You also take part in the presales process, during which you build solid relationships with our customers. Within our organization, you will act as the go-to person for questions about the ServiceNow platform. Because you know the platform inside out, as well as the applications we deliver.
You are an inspirator and a trusted advisor. Whilst safeguarding the delivered quality, you constantly raise the bar for yourself and your environment while at the same time being a pleasant person to work with. In our projects, the Senior ServiceNow Architect is the technical lead guiding the team to implement complex solutions. You are a subject matter expert in your field and the go to person for technical advice for our customers and consultants. In answering these complex questions, you provide them with both solicited and unsolicited advice. Furthermore, you have a clear view on the future of ServiceNow and the impact this will have on our customers and our own ServiceNow practice. Because this position requires you to maintain strong relations with contacts at ServiceNow, customers and partners, it’s important that you know how to network.
• A bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field
• Minimum of 5 years of ServiceNow experience – you’ve worked with at least three ServiceNow modules
• 5+ years of technical consultancy and architecture experience
• Strong communication, explanation and presentation skills
• Experienced in consultative selling
• Excellent technical skills for different technologies
• Undeniable passion for ServiceNow, Business and IT
• Mature character, full of energy
• Ability to work independently and lead others
What’s in it for you
• Competitive salary
• Bonus based on company and personal performance
• Pension scheme
• Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
• Modern laptop
• Internet, transportation and phone allowance
• Mobility budget or Lease-car
• A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
• Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
Our culture Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. We always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram page!).
Laat je gegevens bij ons achter, onze werkwijze is als volgt:
- Binnen 24 uur een reactie
- Telefonische kennismaking
- Kennismaking face-to-face
- Contract en borrel!
Contact ons via:
Gerard Kock 0630017076 email@example.com
Toby Hassefras 0634242514 firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephan Bosman 0629470997 email@example.com