Are you looking for an IT career where you get the chance to gain expertise and be part of a team of specialists in Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)? Then Platform Consultant ServiceNow might be the job for you!
What will you do?
As a Platform Consultant ServiceNow, you will become part of a team of enthusiastic Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) specialists. You will work on high-impact and challenging projects at large national and international organizations in the financial, energy, telecom and high technology industries. You will be based in our office in Mechelen or at the customer premises.
All of our consultants do project-based work, where the emphasis is on delivering value to our customers. Differing per the project, you’ll be working on defining the PaaS strategy/business case or you’re implementing a platform at a customer focused on automating processes through the design of innovative platform applications. It is therefore very important that you are both IT- and business-oriented, so you can connect to both worlds.
To do your job properly, we offer you ongoing training courses and coaching to ensure you have the adequate skills in the area of Platform-as-a-Service. The experience of our colleagues and partners are also of great help to gain more knowledge. In addition, you get the ability to contribute to the success of the company.
Depending on the type of project, a Platform Consultant ServiceNow will be involved in the following tasks/responsibilities:
- Analysis of PaaS potential for customers by identifying current and future application landscapes
- Contribute to obtain and clarify customer requirements for PaaS applications in workshops
- Implement customer requirements into actual PaaS-based solutions
- A bachelor’s or master’s diploma (or in process of obtaining one) in the areas of IT and/or business
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English – Dutch and French are a plus
- Good communication skills and result-oriented
- Creative and analytical mind and a problem-solving attitude
- Technical background is a plus
- Willing to travel in and outside of Belgium and Luxembourg
- Flexible work environment in modern offices
- Modern laptop
- Transportation, internet and phone allowance
- Group insurance
- Medical insurance
- Digital meal vouchers
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
Laat je gegevens bij ons achter, onze werkwijze is als volgt:
- Binnen 24 uur een reactie
- Telefonische kennismaking
- Kennismaking face-to-face
- Contract en borrel!
Contact ons via:
Gerard Kock 0630017076 email@example.com
Toby Hassefras 0634242514 firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephan Bosman 0629470997 email@example.com