At Connected Molecules (CoMo) we unlock the potential of self-service devices at on-the-go locations by connecting them to our online IoT platform. We have a highly motivated, diverse international team working from our spacious offices or from home. We pay fair salaries and the team benefits from an increase in the value of the company; we’re in it together!
CoMo makes dumb machines smart by connecting them to the internet and our IoT platform, extending their lifetime and avoiding new production and waste. By connecting virtually every device to our IoT platform, we optimize maintenance and operational availability, reducing waste, travel and transportation. Effective connected machines are more cost-efficient. By providing data insights we improve the user experience for consumers and we do not only reduce costs but also boost the revenues of our business clients, resulting in a healthy balanced business case.
- Participate in architectural decisions and implementation of critical software, build and distribution systems with a focus on integrations, APIs, and automation.
- Participate in code & architecture reviews and bring forward best practices for the organization by evolving engineering standards.
- Follow a progressive development methodology, moving from proofs of concept to prototypes to production releases.
- Code! Be passionate about software engineering with a strong sense of ownership for the code that you and your team write.
- Proven record of driving initiatives in engineering.
- Deep hands-on experience with both client and server technology. Have a solid understanding of common software data structures and algorithms.
- A passion to grow professionally and continue developing along an individual contributor path.
- A valid working VISA in the Netherlands or EU citizenship is required.
Where you make a difference
- Experience with strategies to monitor, profile, debug infrastructure health and performance of applications and any other skills related to observability.
- Experience handling streaming data.
- Experience working with data representing financial transactions, IoT device telemetry and events.
- Work in an open and transparent culture with colleagues from all of the world
- Receive a competitive salary that fits your experience
- Have the opportunity to be a part of the dynamic IoT industry
- Work in a spacious office in a monumental bulb warehouse
- Be flexible in working hours and location for your optimal performance
- Use latest top end hardware
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don’t either. If you feel excited about your upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now. For more specific information about this role please contact Gerard Kock (0630017076), Lorenzo Strandvliet, Stephan Bosman or Toby Hassefras.