Technical consultant ServiceNow - NL
Are you looking for an IT career where you are part of a team of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) specialists? Do you want to showcase your technical expertise to implement jaw-dropping ServiceNow implementations? Then this is the perfect job for you.
What will you do?
At Plat4mation, you will work as a Technical platform consultant in a team of enthusiastic Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) specialists. You would work in high impact and challenging projects at large national and international organizations in the financial, energy, telecom and high technology industries. You will be based in our office in Utrecht or at the customer premises.
As a consultant you will work in a project environment where the emphasis is on delivering value to the customers. In this role, you will work actively to implement a platform at a customer where the focus would be in automating processes through the design of innovative platform applications. You design and implement solutions on the ServiceNow platform by following Plat4mations best practices. It is therefore very important that you are both IT and Business mind oriented, so you can connect both worlds.
To do your job properly, we will provide you continuous training and coaching to ensure you have the adequate skills in the area of Platform-as-a-Service. The experience of our colleagues and partners are also of great help to increase your knowledge. In addition, you get the ability to internally contribute to the success of the company. Depending on the type of project, you will be involved in the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Translate the functional requirements into technical designs, by always keeping the focus on platform performance, maintainability and upgradability.
• Delivery of current services for our customers, as well as enhancing our internal service delivery competencies and capabilities.
• Build solution designs which always follow the implementation best practices of ServiceNow and internal Plat4mation implementation guidelines.
• You obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the computer science or Information Technology;
• In between 1 and 3 years of experience with configuration, development and implementation of a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technology;
• Experience with ServiceNow implementations is a plus;
• Client & Server Scripting;
• Web service expertise (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge;
• Fluency in the English. Dutch language is a plus;
• Good communication skills and result oriented;
• Creative and able to work in an analytical manner in a problem-solving environment;
What’s in it for you
• Competitive salary
• Bonus based on company and personal performance
• Pension scheme
• Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
• Modern laptop
• Internet, transportation and phone allowance
• Mobility budget or Lease-car (not for junior)
• A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
• Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
Our culture Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. We always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram page!).
Laat je gegevens bij ons achter, onze werkwijze is als volgt:
- Binnen 24 uur een reactie
- Telefonische kennismaking
- Kennismaking face-to-face
- Contract en borrel!
Contact ons via:
Toby Hassefras 0634242514 email@example.com
Stephan Bosman 0629470997 firstname.lastname@example.org