Are you an experienced consultant with affinity for Facility Management? Do you want to increase the workforce productivity with the newest solutions of our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)? And do you have experience in leading a team of enthusiastic and driven consultants? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
Plat4mation is looking for a specialized consultant for our Workplace Service Delivery solutions. The Workplace Service Delivery (WSD) suite injects facility services with a digital, consumer-like experience for employees consuming those services at the client’s office. Plat4mation is the trusted ServiceNow partner to implement this suite, as we invented the original version of the workplace services. You can extend this partner status by building and growing the WSD team within Plat4mation.
Scope of work:
- As a WSD consultant you will work actively to digitize the workplace experience at our customers.
- You will build up and lead the Workplace Services department within Plat4mation.
- You will be giving presentations and demonstrations of ServiceNow and discuss and analyze GAPS between ServiceNow and the customer processes.
- You set-up realistic project deliverables and timelines and create RFP’s for potential customers.
- You are responsible to capturing the customers’ needs and translating these into requirements.
- You will be guiding workshops in explaining the Workplace Service Delivery (WSD) suite.
- Guide customers in the implementation of the ServiceNow platform with the focus in realizing the most possible value out of it.
- Fluent in English; Fluent in Dutch is a big plus.
- Experience with giving presentations and pitching realistic solutions to the customer.
- Experience in building up- and leading a team.
- The skill to set up and writing SoW’s and RFP’s.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project delivery of facility management solutions (Planon, Topdesk, etc).
- As Trusted Advisor you create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Actively contribute to the company’s solution portfolio, by providing knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- Good understanding of PaaS enterprise solutions. Experience with ServiceNow is of course a very big plus!
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
- Modern laptop
- Internet, transportation and phone allowance
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
- A challenging position with lots of room to grow
Working at Plat4mation evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. We always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram page!).
Your development is our number one priority. This means you get room to grow. We strongly believe that personal development and ambitions are key to our company’s success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That’s why we coach you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.